I am a self-motivated individual whose purpose is to serve and develop this world. To accomplish this, in the short term I use my skills to solve problems for people around me, as well as share happiness through the use of art and kindness. In the long term, I contribute to the sustenance and development of systems that enable people to find hope in life.
My current focus is to create a game that provides a means to developing progamming and digital art skills.
- Development of a 2.5D action adventure sidescroller using Rust.
- End-to-end automated process for publishing a game across Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Game design that encourages and supports youth and young adults to develop skills in IT and digital art.
In this role, I worked across different aspects of a software business. These include:
- Development of server side applications in Java using the Equinox framework.
- Advocate of software best practices that promote quality: clean code, test driven development, automated testing.
- Deployment automation of distributed systems onto AWS infrastructure using Puppet.
- Support, investigation, and resolution of system failures.
During this internship, I developed a plugin for the Eclipse IDE to calculate class inheritance metrics to aid empirical analysis of code quality.
Outside of working, I enjoy a range of activities that involve different skill sets.